Eli5: what does someone do when they are “staggering” in chemistry???

66 viewsChemistryOther

I cannot find anything about this online that doesn’t explain it to me like I’m an o-chem professor. Please help I need to know what is done in a “staggering” experiment.

In: Chemistry

2 Answers

Anonymous 0 Comments

This is most likely not really a chemistry question but actually about schooling. When someone is taking chemistry classes they attend both lectures and lab periods, and getting a seat on one does not necessarily mean you get a seat in the other.

It is possible then for someone to first have a semester just of chemistry lectures and then for the next semester take the associated labs. Their lectures and labs are offset from each other or “staggered”. That is what I would interpret someone to mean when they say they are “staggering in chemistry”, not some kind of chemical reaction or experiment.

Anonymous 0 Comments