How do little children not fall ill after feasting on peeling (painted )walls ?

143 views
0

How do little children not fall ill after feasting on peeling (painted )walls ?

In: 0

Most household paints, now days, are non toxic and arent harmful to humans
However, I have 3 kids and never have I notice them eating paint chips from the wall lol so what’s really going on here?

It is not common for homes to have peeling paint. Of those that do it is not common for parents to leave young children unattended long enough for them to eat paint chips. That said from the 80s onward paint has been required to be made from non-toxic formulas just in case children do happen to eat it or breath in the dust.