Why do AA and AAA batteries not shock us when touching opposite ends with wet fingers, but licking a 9 volt battery does?

4.51K views

Why do AA and AAA batteries not shock us when touching opposite ends with wet fingers, but licking a 9 volt battery does?

In: Chemistry

4 Answers

Anonymous 0 Comments

The technical answer:
Your skin poses a much higer resistance than your saliva, which Is in fact slightly conductive.
If the resistance is higer than the flux in a given system then the current shall not pass.

You are viewing 1 out of 4 answers, click here to view all answers.