Why is it okay to eat blue cheese, but not other things that are moldy?

4.61K views

Why is it okay to eat blue cheese, but not other things that are moldy?

In: Biology

13 Answers

Anonymous 0 Comments

You know how there are different kinds of doggies? And some doggies are nice and let you pet them? The same is true for lots of other things, even mold! Blue cheese mold is like a nice doggie in our tummy – it tastes good to lots of people and doesnt make us sick. Other kinds of mold are like mean doggies though and can taste bad or make our tummys upset. Some mold even helps us feel better when we are sick! We should only try moldy things we already know are yummy or helpful though, just to be safe!

You are viewing 1 out of 13 answers, click here to view all answers.