Why is it okay to eat blue cheese, but not other things that are moldy?

4.62K views

Why is it okay to eat blue cheese, but not other things that are moldy?

In: Biology

13 Answers

Anonymous 0 Comments

One aspect of your question. It’s actually fine to eat many things that are mouldy (although no guarantee they taste good) but it’s very difficult for a novice to identify dangerous vs harmless mould and there are some extremely poisonous moulds that it could be so it’s generally not worth the risk.

You are viewing 1 out of 13 answers, click here to view all answers.