Why is it okay to eat blue cheese, but not other things that are moldy?

4.59K views

Why is it okay to eat blue cheese, but not other things that are moldy?

In: Biology

13 Answers

Anonymous 0 Comments

Something I’m not seeing in many of the comments, that talk about how not all molds are bad…

The mold in blue cheese is actually beneficial. In addition to being nontoxic to human- it prevents other, toxic molds from forming, increasing the lifespan of the cheese.

You are viewing 1 out of 13 answers, click here to view all answers.